Come To Me #6
“We laid the table and sat together in silence, it wasn’t awkward, it was contentment. I could hear my heart beating loud, just like I was on a first date. Only there was no pressure, no expectation, no need to impress, I was just me. In front of me, was bread and wine. Not realising how hungry I was, I ate as much as I could whilst Jesus and I went down the list of classic ‘over dinner’ chatter including the weather, how our day has been and the latest politics."
1. What are your experiences of first dates?
2. How long do you go without filling yourself up on the love and sacrifice of Jesus?
3. How can we stop ourselves from ever being hungry?
4. Do you ever find it awkward to spend time with Jesus?
5. How do we reach a level of contentment in our personal relationship with Him?