Come To Me #5
“There was a peace about him as he spoke about it, ‘death’, like it was a distant memory. Yet it wasn’t like he was forgetful, it was just that he seemed to have moved on. He put it like this: “when your leg heals after it’s broken, you’re not meant to keep walking with your crutches.”
1. Is there a broken leg in your life that you need Jesus to heal?
2. Is there anything which you know He has healed but you still chose to walk with crutches? Why do you think you do that?
3. Ask God to bring peace into your heart, receive His forgiveness and His healing.
4. In 2 Corinthians 5:17 Paul writes “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”. What does it mean to be ‘in Christ’?
5. Are you living as a ‘new’ creation or as an ‘old’ creation? What does it look like to be ‘new’? How can we live our lives in the freedom of being ‘new’?